Sunday, June 14, 2009

Sunday Update

Ladies....

Pure hilarity was the weekend. As you are both aware, Friday was the 32nd birthday. I had a non-plan. Meaning there was no party planned, just one item on the agenda - FUN.

I woke up after celebrating with shots (Sally Hall, Buckle and Yaffa) at Diablo Royale. Slightly tipsy I went home. I woke up Friday morning feeling fabulous. I went to the gym for a bday workout. It was a great workout. Then I got ready for the gun range. I hadn't been in a year so I had to go through the lessons again. Yes, how to load a .22 rifle and aim and shoot. A total breeeeze.

I'm standing in there, in the booth, with my ear thingys on and the protective eye gear. I had the butt of the rifle against my shoulder and with my left eye squinted. I took off the safety and put my finger on the trigger and POP! POP! POP! POP! POP! I had hit the target dead on center. HOLLER!!! I kept going and kept hitting the target. Then finally my rounds were up. But it was my birthday and they gave me an extra free 50 bullets to shoot. Oh hell yeah! ha! I know have those targets hanging on my fridge.

After the gun range, Rattana and I parted ways. I called the Ex and chatted with him for a bit. Then I headed to Agave for quick cocktail. It was 3p and I didn't want to be wasted befor the evening even began. On the way home from Agave, I ran into the Ex. What a coincidence.

Came home and played video games (Silent Hill, Part 2) for a hour or two. Hopped in the shower and put on the brown dress. You know the one. It's a halter in the back, low cut in the front, see-through. Perfect for a birthday evening. I headed to Diablo Royale. Diablo Royale. Drank. Talked with Cassandra. Met up with Dirty Ed. Got a call from the Ex who was suppose to meet up with us later in the evening. He was letting me know that he would not be coming out since he had to work at 3:30a.

We know that I am a sucker for the hard, cock. I have no will power. Sooooo....I split from Diablo Royale and quick-footed it over to the Ex's place. I get there and ran into one of his neighbors. Who was like "I havent seen you in awhile." I tell her that the Ex and I had broken up and she asked, "Did y'all make up?" I tell her no and that it was my birthday. She tells me how pretty I look. It wasn't until later that I was told she was a lesbian and had spoken to the Ex about me. HA! I enter the apartment and have shot after shot after shot and yada yada yada...I'm back at Agave and hour later.

The night just kept going and going. Benny showed up, the roommate Tara and her fun friend Amber, Tina and her sis Deb, Rattana and Leone. The night was filled with drink and bar hopping and other illicit activies. We went to The Riviera, I Tre, Prof Thom's, Agave and Macao (ASAF was not working, total bummer). It was a blast. I had a little detour to KFC for some grilled chickens. Rattana and I went to my place and chatted for awhile. I went to bed at around 5 in the morning.

The next day (yesterday), I was hurting something fierce. Head was pounding and I just could not deal with life.

Today I wake up and got shit done. Laundry. Errands. Washed all the fucking dishes and wrote a txt to the roommies telling them that I am not their cleaning lady and also that I will NOT be doing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment