Friday, June 5, 2009

Making my "wife" proud...i actually jogged

So, I have a portable fm radio, my nan has a brand new i-pod. Of course, that makes perfect sense! I asked her, and she let me borrow it.

After waking up at 5, and rummaging through random things in the apartment I found a pair of running shoes...proper ones, they even have this fabric with tiny little holes, my feet breath.

Brewed an extra strong cup of coffee, searched for jobs; found 3 bars which I am going to check out later today.

I got the urge to run. I went for a jog along the river to the beach then along by the sea and back...listening to Barbra Streisand; show tunes. Don't rain on my parade! I actually jogged proper too, for 45 minutes...i felt good for those minutes.

I picked Sally up 2 english sea shells.

I ate a kiwi, received a weight comment.

This all before 9.30, A.M!

Oh good...now I have the whole day to miss you.

Smushy

No comments:

Post a Comment