Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Sunday. Monday. Yesterday

I am over looking for jobs as a therapist. I am so over it! I know it's one of those things that I need to do...you know if I want to work. I feel like just picking up my shit and bouncing to Philly.
Let me catch you up.
I wasn't going to mention it but I feel like I'm hiding something if I don't say anything about it.
On Saturday, I called Josh. No response. I texted him later telling him that if we were done and then let me know so I can stop reaching out. UGH! I really don't want to go into these details. So I'll fast forward. We met for coffee and it was awkward at first. I wondered what I really wanted to get out of it. I knew in that moment that there was no more "us" and I didnt want there to be. I didnt feel anything for him besides friendship. Okay and sex. My point is that I no longer wanted to be with him. I felt it finally.
He told me that his old girlfriend from when he was like 15 wants to get back together with him. He also told me that may be moving (for work) to Vegas in September.
We parted ways and said we would get together for coffee again soon.
Sooner than I thought it would seem. I should probably mention it was during this time that EVERYONE keeps telling me that they've seen Josh. I'm just like "okay whatver. why are you telling me?" As if telling me they saw Josh, would cause me to break down in a hysterical rage. UNREAL!
Yeah, Monday.
Monday...no word from Cassan-V but she said she might not be around since she would be in London for a couple of days. I did speak to my college friend Jenny who lives in Amsterdam. I haven't physically spoken to her in like 12 years!!! She is contemplating leaving her husband because as she says, "He's an idiot." Back to the rest of the story.
I'm having lunch and drinks with Rattana and we start talking about boys and sex which gets me riled up. Before we start talking about boys and sex, she asked me to get her the name of the free therapy clinic on 5th Ave. I know about this place only because Josh told me about it so I text him to get the info. He and I start texting and Rattana and I continue drinking and my insides start getting horned out. I mean really horned out. The texting continued and the next thing I know I get a text from Josh that reads, "Are you coming over or what?"
I go. Of course. We go to watch the sunset on the Hudson. Then we're back to his place.
I didnt feel guilty or anything. We had amazing sex. We had some laughs. I got dressed and I went home.
Yesterday. Yet again everyone is telling me they saw Josh. Yet again, I respond with "Whatever. I saw him too." I texted him letting him know that everyone keeps telling me they've seen him. My irritation grows. So him last night next door at Gaetanna's. Nothing to it. That was Sunday. Monday. Yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment