Sunday, January 3, 2010

January 2010 - New Year. New Attitude

It's a new year and I have to get out of my bad frame of mind. I am hoping to get the apartment downtown. I do really think it will help in my attitude change. Better neighborhood. Better outlook. I hope to find out if I get the place by the end of the week. I want this place. I really want the place. It's close to Starbucks, my gym, Whole Foods and transit. Wish me luck on that one.

Since it is a new year, I am doing the Master Cleanse yet again. I don't think that I will be able to go the full 10 days but a week (7 days) should be okay. I will be updating the experience day by day on this blog.

Night One: I have taken the Smooth Move tea. I'll have to wake up early to make sure all starts off well...if you know what I mean. Also I was reminded that I need to get some "loo paper" as I have only one roll left.

Stay tuned and Happy 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment