Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Three - Wednesday

I was at the sex clinic all day and then off to see clients.
All day long I wanted to eat soup and have wine. I have to say that I really wanted wine. That's where it was at. That craving. That desire. I wanted a different taste in my mouth. Today was the hardest day. The hardest. I was going to stop by the store and get soup. Soup. Sweet soup. I want to make some homemade soup.
Today I really felt bloated and not bloated. It was like not gassy bloated but rounded belly.
Oh and yes, today was the first real day of my period.

Well I haven't stopped yet but 7 days seems like a less likely thing.

I miss working out. I miss running. I want to go to the gym tomorrow. I think I will. It's been like almost a week since I last worked out.

I am glad that I am resetting my body. I can tell by the poo that there was something not right in my system. The only time I have ass air now is when I drink the tea. Last time, the dark poo didn't last for three days I don't think.

Tomorrow is a new day. Got to get this internal digestive system ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment