Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Day Two - What Fresh Hell Is This

Day Two begins with an early morning pee. It's roughly 3:37a in the morning and I go pee. No biggie. About 20 minutes later, I feel horrible horrible gas pains rumbling in my gullet. I am like "Don't fart because it's probably poo." So I get up. I go to the toilet and fart. It's just gas - success.
Back to bed. Gas pains. Toilet. Ass air.
Back to bed. Gas pains. Toilet. Disgusting dark brown material. Success.
I have to wake up in two hours to get to work and I tell you it was not easy to wake up at that hour, chug the salt water, poo and then get ready for work.
Today was rough! I had cravings all day long. There were cookies and taco salads for lunch. I mean it was rough. I was not in the mood at all. I wanted to be done.
Then after another 12.5 hour day at work, I had to run effin cat errands. I was not loving life at this moment and thought to myself, "Nuts to this."
Then I got home and drank the delish lemonade and all was right with the world.
I drank my tea (but put a little maple syrup in it). Had to wake up to pee again but that was all.
Off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment